“Social Security Welfare Scheme – eShram Portal”
Apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) Pension Yojana:
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) Pension Yojana. The Ministry of Labour & Employment which is one of the oldest and important Ministries of the Government of India is continuously working on improving the life and dignity of the Labour force of the country by protecting & safeguarding the interest of workers, promoting the welfare and providing social security to the Labour force both in Organized and Unorganized Sectors by enactment and implementation of various Labour Laws, which regulate the terms and conditions of service and employment of workers.
Name of the Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM) Pension Yojana
- Voluntary and contributory pension scheme.
- The monthly contribution ranges from Rs.55 to Rs.200 depending upon the entry age of the beneficiary.
- 50% monthly contribution is payable by the beneficiary and an equal matching contribution is paid by the Central Government.
Eligibility Criteria for (PM-SYM) Pension Yojana.
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- Unorganised Workers ( for example: working as street vendors, agriculture labourers, construction site workers, workers in industries of leather, handloom, mid-day meal workers, rickshaw pullers or auto wheelers, rag pickers, carpenters, fisherman’s etc.)
- The age group of 18-40 years
- Monthly income is below Rs.15000 and not a member of EPFO/ESIC/NPS (Govt. funded).
Benefits Criteria for (PM-SYM) Pension Yojana.
- After attaining the age of 60 yrs, beneficiaries are entitled to receive a minimum monthly assured pension of Rs.3000/-.
- On the death of the beneficiary, the spouse is eligible for a 50% monthly pension.
- If husband and wife, both join the scheme, they are eligible for Rs. 6000/- monthly pension jointly.
OUR HELPDESK SUPPORT
Our helpdesk support (toll-Free) is available at 14434 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday) in Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Telugu and Assamese languages.
Email to: email@example.com
For quick redressal of grievances, visit the grievances page of eSHRAM Portal For next level of support
change without notice.
Kindly note that this site is not the official website of the EPFO organization. We provide information available from the internet and the information available on epfoadvise.co.in may vary from the actual information. We collect information online from different resources including the official website of the EPFO organization.
If you find any information wrong or corrections need to do, you are requested to kindly contact us