UAN Member Passbook [New Yearly Format] | Detailed PF Passbook: EPFO department has now started to show PF Passbook in a new format too. Now UAN account holder can view and download UAN Member Passbook in [New Yearly Format] and can download a detailed PF Passbook. Users can also view and download the passbook in the older formats as well.
To see the EPF UAN passbook now you would have to go to epfindia.gov.in >?> Our Services >>> For Employees >> >Member Passbook and log in with your UAN website details. EPFO UAN passbook format has been updated in August 2020 by the EPFO Department.
Below Given Screen will be opened by following above given path.
- 1. This facility is to view the Member Passbook for the members registered on the Unified Member Portal.
- 2. Passbook will be available after 6 Hours of registration at Unified Member Portal.
- 3. Changes in the credentials at Unified Member Portal will be effective at this Portal after after 6 Hours.
- 4. Passbook will have the entries which has been reconciled at the EPFO field offices.
- 5. Passbook facility not be available for the Exempted Establishments Members / Settled Members / InOperative Members.
Preview of UAN Member Passbook [New Yearly Format] | Detailed PF Passbook
EPFO updated the details in the EPF passbook. Now you can view the EPF passbook years and View Claim status details. EPF passbook also shows a break up of EPF and EPS wages.
EPF passbook shows under
- Deposit->Employer Share your employer’s contribution to EPF.
- Deposit->Employee Share your/employee contribution
- Withdrawal: If you applied for EPF Partial/Full Withdrawal it will show Withdrawal from Employee and Employer share. UAN Member Passbook
- Pension contribution shows your employer’s contribution to EPS to a maximum of Rs 1250.
HOW PF INTEREST IS CALCULATED??
The rules related to the calculation of Interest on Provident Fund Contributions are laid down under Para 60 of the Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme 1952 The interest is credited on a monthly running balance basis as follows:
- On the closing balance of the amount as on the last date of the preceding year less any sum withdrawn during the current year: interest for 12 months.
- On the sums withdrawn during the current year: Interest from the beginning of the year till the last date of the month preceding the month in which withdrawal took place.
- On the amounts of contributions credited during the current year: interest from the first date of the month succeeding the month of credit, till the last date of the current year
- Once the interest rate for any Financial Year is notified, and the current year ends, the month-wise closing balance is calculated and then the interest for the whole year is calculated by adding the monthly running balance and multiplying it with the interest rate /1200. (See illustration) In the case of a member taking the final settlement, the interest calculated as per this rule is added in his settlement amount.
Note: Interest is separately calculated for the Employee Share and Employer Share of Provident Fund.
No interest is calculated on Pension Contribution since benefits are based on the service length and average wages at the time of exit, whether the benefit is through Pension or Withdrawal Benefit.
- During final settlement:
In case a member is taking a final settlement and the interest for the current year is not notified, interest is credited on the basis of the rate declared for the immediately preceding year. However on declaration
of interest whether at less or higher rate no revision of the settled amount is done.Interest in the Inoperative Accounts: No interest is credited in the members’ account from the date when the account has become Inoperative Account as per the provisions of the Scheme [Sub-paragraph (6) of paragraph 72] A member can read the provisions of the paragraph in the Scheme, but to understand this in easy terms it is requested to see the following:
If a member has retired on completion of 55 years of age
Has migrated abroad permanently
Member has died
No claim has been received for settlement for 36 months from the date when the amount became payable,
The account becomes inoperative from that date. Once an account becomes inoperative, no interest is credited further from that date.
How to do it offline.
If someone still wants to go offline and make the corrections, a joint declaration by the employee and employer needs to be filled up and submitted to the EPFO.
pf claim status, epf name change correction form, pf form 5 for name correction, epf member balance information, epf date of birth correction form, epf name change online, epf name change form, epf balance enquiry online, pf balance check, pf online, epf balance, pf balance, epf online, pf status, pf check, pf balance check with uan number, pf account, epf status, pf balance check online, epf balance inquiry, pf withdrawal status, pf withdrawal online, epf form, epf form 31, form 31 pf.
Kindly note that this site is not the official website of the EPFO organization. We provide information available from the internet and the information available on epfoadvise.co.in may vary to the actual information. We collect information online from different resources including the official website of the EPFO organization.
If you find any information wrong or corrections needs to do, you are requested to kindly contact us.