Labour Welfare fund Goa provides 18 different LWF schemes for workers/staff. On 26.01.1990 Labour Welfare fund Goa was established. Worker/staff can avail these scheme benefits from Goa state. Labour Welfare fund Goa scheme are discussed in detail as mentioned below:
Required Documents for LWF scheme:
• An ID of the employees/workers who want to apply for the scheme.
• Original bills / other supporting documents will be required.
• A stamped acquaintance from the participants of the tour in case of tour scheme.
• Advance stamped receipt for the amount payable by the Welfare Board, duly signed and sealed by the employer of the employee.
For more detail and download free scheme form from
1. Labour Welfare fund Goa scheme provides financial help for the purchase of Slates/Text Book/Notebooks for School going children studying from first class to fourth class of Industrial Workers/Employees.
2. Labour Welfare fund Goa scheme provides financial help to School going children of Industrial Workers/Employees studying in the first class to fourth class for the supply of one set of Dress.
3. Labour Welfare fund Goa scheme provides Award of Scholarships to school or college going children of Employees/Industrial employees in various establishments under labour welfare fund.
4. Labour Welfare fund scheme for supply of Televisions (T.V). Sets of Industrial Establishments/Labour Welfare Centers/Clubs/Recreation Rooms.
5. Labour Welfare fund scheme for Grant of Financial help to the Industrial worker/Employee for the purchase of Spectacles.
6. Labour Welfare fund scheme provides Children Care Benefit Scheme for Female Industrial Workers.
7. Labour Welfare fund scheme for Organizing sports Games Social and Cultural Activities for workers/Employees.
8. Labour Welfare fund scheme for payment for extra monetary Compensation for sterilization to employees.
9. Labour Welfare fund scheme Crèche’s-Scheme for the Benefit of Children of Industrial Workers/Employees in the company or establishment.
10. Labour Welfare fund scheme for the Treatment of mentally challenged and spastic children of industrial workers.
11. Labour Welfare fund scheme for Grant-in-Aid to Libraries from Goa Labour Welfare Fund.
12. Labour Welfare fund scheme to pay incentives to the wards of workers on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by them on passing a final examination conducted by the board/universities from class X inwards.
14. Labour Welfare fund scheme for T.B. domiciliary treatment of Employees covered under the Goa Labour Welfare Act, 1986.
15. Labour Welfare fund scheme to provide incentive/Financial Assistance on the Attendance in School/Collage etc. to the Female Students studying in classes V and onward in any field of education being daughters of workers/employees
16. Labour Welfare fund Goa scheme for the Benefits of Industrial Workers/Employees
17. Labour Welfare fund scheme for retrenched workers assistance.
18. Labour Welfare fund Goa scheme for laid-off workers.
How to Reach Labour Welfare fund Goa.
The address is Office of the Commissioner, Labour & Employment, Goa 2nd Floor, Sharma Shakti Bhavan, Patto Plaza, Panaji-Goa.
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 0832-2437081, 82, 83
Office Fax – 2437085
For more details, you can visit LWF Goa official website. Website address has mentioned above.
Still, have any query; please feel free to let us know by commenting below in comment box. Our team will get back to you shortly. Keep Learning.